- On September 14, 2016
- 0 Comments
- jobs seeking people
EdLeader21 is a national, professional learning community for K-12 district and school leaders. The primary focus of the organization is to provide tools, resources, and networking opportunities for K-12 education leaders wishing to integrate the 4Cs – critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity – into their education systems. The EdLeader21 Team has a strong sense of purpose and works diligently with their members to design and develop programs and resources that have a meaningful impact on their organizations.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The Membership Director is a full-time position reporting to the President, and supporting the member recruitment, engagement and retention efforts of EdLeader21. The primary function of the Membership Director is to manage and implement the day-to-day membership activities of the organization.
- Implements all sales related activities, including developing a pipeline of potential members, following through on inquiries, conducting tours of the EdLeader21 virtual community and closing the sale.
- Maintains member database (Sugar CRM) and daily sales activities, including pipeline development and leads closure.
- Provides weekly reporting on sales objectives and goals. Takes corrective action if goals are not met.
Member Engagement and Retention
- Oversees member renewal process and pipeline.
- Tracks renewal metrics and key performance indicators in collaboration with the EdLeader21 Leadership Team.
- Directs activities to ensure that each member gains the most out of their membership to maximize retention and referrals.
- Stays current on events affecting member organizations. Understands member challenges, culture and environment.
- Assists with developing a strategic sales and renewal plan.
- Works with COO to reconcile financial tracking of membership.
- Collaborate with team to develop membership marketing and promotional materials.
- Provides a high level of customer service to prospective, new and existing members.
- Supports the needs of the EdLeader21 Leadership Team as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 or more years in sales that involves in-person recruitment, cold calling, and follow up.
- Proven record of sales success. Must excel at meeting and talking with prospective members, building rapport, and closing sales in a professional manner.
- Creative in developing new strategies and methods for member recruitment.
- Preferred knowledge of K-12 education sector
- Strong skills in process management, database management, customer service, and project management with the ability to work independently and part of a team. Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- High level proficiency in Google business apps and MS Office Suite; able to navigate the internet proficiently. Sugar CRM proficiency a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work efficiently and collaboratively with a cooperative spirit.
- Manage multiple complex projects to deadline and budget.
- Work professionally and maintain a pleasant disposition.
- Maintain confidentiality and exhibit mature judgment.
This position requires travel several times per year
Bachelor’s Degree desired